General terms and conditions
Last Amended: June 18th 2013
All transactions are subject to the General Conditions of Addcomp Holland B.V. as filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Enschede.
All disputes in connection with any offers or sales shall be heard exclusively by a District Court in The Netherlands.
An electronic copy of these conditions can be obtained via the download button below.
Website terms and conditions
By using or accessing www.addcomp.nl (referred to herein as the "site"), you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions (the "terms". If you do not fully agree to these terms, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the site. You should read through all terms carefully. Addcomp ("Addcomp BV Holland", "us", "we", "our") may amend the terms on this page without prior notice.
2. Website Use
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Addcomp Holland BV at any time.
The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. Addcomp makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Addcomp does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Addcomp be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this web site, even if Addcomp or an Addcomp authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Addcomp does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Addcomp may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Addcomp does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Addcomp has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Addcomp of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Addcomp#8217;s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.