ADD-MAX® is Addcomp’s brand of processing aids which reduce the friction between polymer and metal tooling surface resulting in substantial efficiency and quality improvements.
ADD-MAX® can be used for all polymer processes, such as film and tape production, yarn spinning, nonwoven production, injection- and blow molding, tube and profile extrusion.
Applying ADD-MAX® in these processes has huge processing benefits:
- Maximization of production output
- Faster color change-overs
- Widening of processing window
Also the properties of the end-product can be improved by using ADD-MAX®:
- Smoother surface and/or less broken filaments
- Elimination of black spots
- Potential to increase stretch / spin draw ratio
ADD-MAX® has no chemical reaction with polymer, is easy and safe to use (food contact approved) and is effective at low dosing rates (0.25 – 1.5 wt%).
ADD-MAX® is available for the most widely used polymers: PP, PE , PET and PA6
For more information on ADD-MAX® processing aids please take a look at our standard product portfolio.